Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cookbook Orders!!


Alright folks..it's that time! If you want to order one of the USS George H.W. Bush Cookbooks I need your order and payment by June 26th! The cost is $20.00 per book and $25.00 if you would like yours shipped directly to you from the FRG.


These are going to be NICE books. Hardcover, 3 ring binder, and lots of pictures from the ships beginning until now. It also includes many Bush family recipes along with recipes from the family of the ship's crew. You won't want to miss out on this great piece of history!


Cookbooks are being ordered on a Pre-Order basis. There will be a small supply for purchase around Christmas time, but will go fast, so if you want one, buy one now! They also make awesome gifts, so keep that in mind!!!


If you need my address, please e-mail me and I'll send you all the information you need in order for you to mail me your payment.


*Remember, if you live in the DFW or Wichita Falls area, I will be there in September and will deliver your cookbooks to you. If for some reason, they do not come in before I leave, I promise I will get yours to you by mail or by another person*


Thank you for your support!!!

No comments: