Saturday, March 7, 2009

Firsts!

Okay, so for most of you, you won't understand why I am posting this but since I have finally had to chance to use the many wedding gifts we were blessed with I get really excited about the little things!!!

So I made brownies last night and finally got to use my new Pink Kitchenaid Mixer we got for the wedding. Matthew felt the need to document it so I thought I would share it with you. Here's a pic and a small video clip:





This was our first Saturday in the house and it was absolutely gorgeous!! The temp hit 77degrees on base and the sun was shining. We decided to spend some time outside so we put together our new swing! Tex hung around the backyard while we were working on it. He loves having his own place to run around in and loves the outdoors! Here's a little family pic our neighbor took of us :)


No comments: